QUALITY DANCE TRAINING IN MISSISSAUAGA
LOOKING FOR OUR VIRTUAL CAMP? CLICK HERE!
FULL TERM REGISTRATION OPEN:
Oct 2020 term
UPDATED SEPT, 2020
The news we've been waiting for - Mississauga is in stage 3!
Classes will be running differently this term:
- Private (one student) and Semi Private (two students) classes only
- Spaced out class times to avoid student crossover
- Shorter Term to allow for make up classes before the Winter Break
- Later start date (Oct 16th) to allow the new school routine to settle
- No shared items, and amped up cleaning practises in place before, between and after classes
- New Location in Port Credit
To book your class, email us ASAP as we are already at 50% capacity.
At our dance school, we aim to offer exceptional training to dancers in a non competitive environment. Whether dancing for fun, for your health or to pursue a career, we will provide a safe and happy place to learn.From building a strong ballet foundation to a flair for musical theatre, your child will learn how to grow and develop their talent under the supervision of professionals. We promote a positive environment including body image, confidence and encouragement from your classmates. We want our studio to feel like a home away from home and we welcome you to learn more.
For information on our regular studio classes, click the link below. Please note that when we do open back up, some class days/times may be different to what is currently listed.