QUALITY DANCE TRAINING IN MISSISSAUAGA
FULL TERM REGISTRATION PENDING:
Feb 2021 term - Standing by on Government Updates - Hopeful Start Feb 19th
Follow us @fpdance.portcredit for updates
UPDATED JAN, 2021
We're grateful to have been able to get some classes running before Peel was moved into the Grey Zone and we're hopeful that the New Year will bring us some good news
How we will operate if moved back into the Red Zone:
- Private (one student) and Semi Private (two students) training classes
- Mini group classes with a max of 4 students and 1 teacher
- Safe distance of 2m/6ft apart during training with boxes spaced on studio floor
- Spaced out training times to avoid student crossover
- Later start date (TBD) to allow the potential holiday spikes to settle
- Online classes where in person options are not allowed
- No shared items, and amped up cleaning practises in place before, between and after classes
- New Location in Port Credit
To soft-reserve your class, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Private lessons are now waiting list only
At our dance school, we aim to offer exceptional training to dancers in a non competitive environment. Whether dancing for fun, for your health or to pursue a career, we will provide a safe and happy place to learn.From building a strong ballet foundation to a flair for musical theatre, your child will learn how to grow and develop their talent under the supervision of professionals. We promote a positive environment including body image, confidence and encouragement from your classmates. We want our studio to feel like a home away from home and we welcome you to learn more.
For information on our regular studio classes, click the link below. Please note that when we do open back up, some class days/times may be different to what is currently listed.